Balijeep Customer Comments

What customers have to say about Balijeep services

Comments (6)

Highly recommended
what an amazing experience, we hired a jeep from Balijeep 4x4 for 8 days and toured the island, we had so much fun. this is a new way to see the island and experience the real Bali. Guys thank you so much, i will be back in a few months with my wife and definately hire another jeep from Balijeep 4x4. Top service and great team.. Highly recommend to all. thanks again
#6 - Ben Faith - 09/09/2013 - 04:17
The Way it Should Be
Hello Tony, I just wanted to write you a quick review and say thank you so very much for your 1st class service. When we booked our holiday to Bali this year we were looking for something different to do and you guys really came through for us. The Jeep High Runner was really good fun and surprisingly easy to drive, most surprisingly was how easily it started first try every try, I did not have to even put my foot on the gas peddle to pump it.. Really great experience.. Again 1000 thank you's
#5 - David Spinner - 11/05/2012 - 00:23
I dont want to go home
Man, that was fun, i felt like i was 20 years old again. Thank you Balijeep, first rate service, good quality vehicles and assistance when we needed it. Keep up the good work. I am sure Balijeep will be one of the most talked about businesses in Bali over the next few years. I would also like to wish you well with the construction of your new Studio Apartments, this is a great concept Just Fantastic
#4 - Mark Tokarskov - 10/30/2012 - 00:09
AWESOME
I just want to say to all the team at Balijeep, thank you very much for your help. Your staff were troopers and went well beyond thier standard duties to make sure we had everything we needed. My son and i really enjoyed our time in Bali and the Open Top Jeep was the best, easy to drive and well maintained. I will be recommending Balijeep to all my friends back home
#3 - John Birmington - 10/29/2012 - 19:59
Will be back
Would like to thank you Balijeep, your service was fantastic and the staff were great, very friendly and helpful, i will be recommending your business to all my friends back home. Again thank you very much
#2 - Micheal Farrad - 08/28/2012 - 19:30
Loved our trip
“Thank you so much guys, your 4x4 was fantastic, we had such a great time, really enjoyed the sun and the wind in our face. Look forward to seeing you all again on our next trip...”
#1 - Wayne Trivoli - 08/28/2012 - 19:23
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage
Title
To prevent automated Bots form spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.